DAIXA SOMED undertakes to take the necessary measures to protect your personal information. The policy of DAIXA SOMED consists of NOT collecting personal information on this web page without first notifying the user. We will not transmit your personal information to third parties under any circumstances, and it is reserved for internal use only.
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT
Given the development of new communication tools and online commerce, it is essential to pay special attention to the protection of privacy. For this, we are committed to respect the confidentiality of the personal information we collect. At the same time, by providing us with this information, you are giving us your approval to use it for the purposes that we will define below.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION - RESPONSIBLE TREATMENT OF DATA
The owner of the website located in the domain name ww.daixasomed.com (the "Website") is Daixa Morro with address for the purpose of notifications in C / Doctor Martí i Julià, nº 115, of Hospitalet de Llobregat (08903), with electronic contact address email@example.com
This policy has been configured respecting scrupulously the current regulations on the protection of personal data, that is, among others, Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (the "LOPD") and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the LOPD, as well as the regulations of the RGPD (EU) 216/679.
2. PURPOSE OF THE DATA COLLECTED AND CONSENT TO THE TREATMENT
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations, DAIXA SOMED informs users that the data they provide through the Website will be incorporated into an automated file for which SHOPIFY is responsible.
The Users, by marking the box, can expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data are processed by the Provider to carry out the following purposes:
1. the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale of the products that you have acquired or of any other contract between both;
2. respond to any requests you may make;
3. provide you with information about our products, including, in connection with such products, the sending of commercial communications by email or by any other means of communication (such as postal mail, SMS alerts, or other similar messaging means) as well as through the making of telephone calls and / or participating in satisfaction surveys.
Personal data collected through the Website will not be transferred to any third party, except in specific cases where such transfer is covered by the LOPD and can only be accessed by the staff of DAIXA SOMED, as well as by third parties that they provide services to DAIXA SOMED related to the aforementioned purposes (for example: courier for shipments).
Users must notify DAIXA SOMED of any change in the data provided, in any case responding to the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided at all times. DAIXA SOMED will diligently check the accuracy of said data, reserving, in its case and without prejudice to other actions that may correspond, the right not to register or to cancel those users who provide false or incomplete data. Said prior verification does not imply in any case the assumption by DAIXA SOMED of any responsibility for the damages or damages that could derive from the falseness or inaccuracy of the supplied data, of which only the user will respond.
DAIXA SOMED guarantees that they have adopted the security levels of protection of personal data legally required, and has installed all means and measures of a technical, personal and organizational nature at their disposal to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information, as well as as to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided.
3. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
To provide the services strictly necessary for the development of our activity, we use the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
They will only have access to the data strictly necessary to carry out their activity, and they will not be able to use the information for another purpose.
Hosting: Nominalia Internet, S.L.
Supplier sending mails: Nominalia Internet, S.L. & Gmail.
Email Marketing provider: MailChimp.
Google Analytics with a data storage period limited to 26 months.
4. EXERCISE OF ARCO RIGHTS: ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION
DAIXA SOMED, as responsible for the file, undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and to guarantee the exercise of your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , providing a photocopy of your national identity document, or your passport or other valid document that identifies you.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to work more agile and adapted to their preferences, such as storing their language or the currency of their country. In addition, help those responsible for websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them and serve to make more efficient advertising that we can show you.
WHAT USE DO WE GIVE TO DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end. Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user's terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters every time you visit the website.
- Own cookies: They are cookies created by this website and can only read the site itself. For example: technical cookies for loading images, cookies for customizing web parameters, traffic analysis cookies, etc.
- Third party cookies: They are cookies created by third parties and we use them for different services (eg web site analysis or advertising). According to its purpose.
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a Web portal and the use of the different options and services offered. For example, those that serve for the maintenance of the session, the management of response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options of the Web page. For example, define the language, regional configuration or browser type.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our website, to develop navigation profiles and to know the preferences of users of the same in order to improve the supply of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user, which is the most widely accepted product, etc. Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example the frequency of access, the edited content, etc. Advertising cookies allow through the management of advertising to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying access and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of their profile.
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEB?
Social network cookies, which can be stored on your computer, for example, when you use the share button on this website in a social network. The companies that generate these cookies have their own cookie policies:
The cookies on this website help:
- Make it work correctly.
- Save yourself time by not having to log in every time you access the web.
- Remember your adjustments.
- Improve the speed and security of the web.
- To be able to share the content of the web on social networks.
- Continuously improve the web page.
- Show ads based on your browsing habits on the website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
When you deactivate to eliminate cookies, part of the Website will not work or the quality of the website may be affected.
7. SUBMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes of the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, DAIXA SOMED informs you that the personal data that may be used during registration and participation in this website are entered by users in the The same will be incorporated into a file owned by "CLIENTS AND SUPPLIERS FILE" whose purpose is the maintenance of your status as a user, as well as the periodic postal and / or electronic submission of our advertising information, to which you You have the option in the same form to consent expressly or on the contrary, to refuse to receive such advertising information.
The user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding their personal data by sending an email to email@example.com The communications requesting the exercise of rights must be accompanied by a copy of a national identity document or equivalent identification document.